1) FYI - NYSHIP has issued new insurance cards with updated information. The ID number and dependents are the same, they just updated some of the fees on the bottom of the card. Please contact NYSHIP with any questions.
2) Did you know that you are able to receive online medical care through your smartphone, laptop or computer from the comfort of your home? The Empire Plan offers the opportunity to speak with a doctor or therapist online, at no cost to you. Please go to LiveHealth Online to begin the registration process. When registering, or logging in if already registered, be sure to enter your Empire Plan identification number and name exactly as they appear on your identification card. This will ensure you and your covered dependents receive care free of charge. If you need assistance with the registration process or have questions, call LiveHealth Online at 1-888-LiveHealth (1-888-548-3432). LiveHealth Online has representatives available 24/7 to assist you.
3) 2022 NYSHIP Open Enrollment ----> DEADLINE - December 3, NO LATER THAN 3:30 p.m. Please click HERE for FAQ.
4) 2022 Declination of Health Insurance ----> DEADLINE - December 3, NO LATER THAT 3:30 p.m. Please click HERE for FAQ.
5) AFLAC Open Enrollment ------> DEADLINE - December 17, 2021. Please click on the following link to access information about enrollment: https://www.aflacenrollment.com/LongwoodCentralSchoolDistrict/NM3501809318. Please use the following contacts for specific questions:
718-423-6000, ext 214
6) 2022 Flexible Spending Benefit Enrollment -----> DEADLINE - Wednesday, December 8. Information regarding the plan can be found here: Chard Snyder Flexible Benefit Plan Brochure.
For savings on AT&T and other retail discounts: